Frequently Asked Questions on Membership
- Signing up for an Individual, Corporate or Experience Membership is easy.
- Click here to apply on-line for Individual Membership
- Click here to apply on-line for Corporate Membership
- Click here to apply on-line for Experience Membership
- For a copy of the application form to be sent to you, please contact us on +65 6248 9489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, foreigners may join as a member. Please note that all applications for SIM Society Membership are subject to approval and you will be notified upon approval.
Our membership fees include an entrance fee which is a one-time fee payable when you first join, and an annual subscription fee. The annual subscription is base on the calendar year and for new members, this will be pro-rated to the month when your application is approved.
As our member you will enjoy special rates at our membership events and activities, have access to our management library and e-resources, receive our management e-publications, enjoy invaluable networking opportunities with professionals and business leaders and more. For a full listing of our individual membership privileges, please click here.
Please contact our membership staff on +65 6248 9489 or email: us at email@example.com to check if we have received your application.
Please contact our membership staff on +65 6248 9489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange to mail a hardcopy of the membership application form to you.
Yes, you are welcome to attend our membership and interest group activities but registration will be at the non-members’ rate. We would like to highlight that as an SIM Society member, you will enjoy special rates at membership and interest groups activities. Please take the opportunity to join us to enjoy our many membership benefits and privileges.